Hello,

Thank you for your message. But I don't think it helps me.

I want to add a bridge elevation to my DEM. So if I create a 3d vector line (my bridge) with two vertex at x,y,z coordinates, and is it possible to convert in a raster where each cells crossed by the line inherits of his extrapolated altitude ? If no module exists to do that, what would be the operations necessary to achieve this result ? I hope it is clearer.

Frank