Your question is very broad, so it's difficult to give any specific answers.

You might start with The GRASS Book: https://grassbook.org/  to get a feel for working with GRASS GIS.

Then there is this Wiki page: https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/LANDSAT dedicated to processing Landsat in GRASS.

Once you get started, if you encounter any specific questions, post back what you have tried, what you got and what you expected. Then I'm sure someone will be able to offer help.