I've been trying v0.20.0-rc.1-1 and it's really a great step above the old
ones.
I do have a question about graphs and would like to know if it's possible
to do right now or if it's going to be in the future.
Let's say you have apache logs and you want to graph response codes over
time. How would I go about creating a graph that shows the count of
response codes 401,300,200, etc over time?