Hello,

I think the problem is that Graylog2 can't tell if you opened that old index
manually or if it was already open. Could you please try to open the index by
using the Graylog2 web interface? To do that, click on "System" -> "Indices"
and open the closed index you want to use for searching.

Please feel free to open an issue including logs from Graylog2 web interface,
server, and Elasticsearch if that doesn't work either, so we can investigate
the issue further.

Regards,

Edmundo Alvarez
Developer

Tel.: +49 (0)40 609 452 077
Fax.: +49 (0)40 609 452 078

TORCH GmbH
Steckelhörn 11
20457 Hamburg
Germany
https://www.torch.sh/

Commercial Reg. (Registergericht): Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 125175
Geschäftsführer: Lennart Koopmann (CEO)