Hi Daniel,

Are you using multicast by any chance? If so, please try to use unicast like
it's described here under "Discovery mode":
http://graylog2.org/resources/documentation/setup/elasticsearch

In any other case, please include your Graylog2 server and Elasticsearch
configuration files.

I hope that helps!

Regards,

Edmundo

--
Developer

Tel.: +49 (0)40 609 452 077
Mobile: +49 (0)171 27 22 181
Mobile (US): +1 (713) 321 8126
Fax.: +49 (0)40 609 452 078

TORCH GmbH
Steckelhörn 11
20457 Hamburg
Germany
https://www.torch.sh/

Commercial Reg. (Registergericht): Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 125175
Geschäftsführer: Lennart Koopmann (CEO)