Hi Aymeric,

the docs on that topic are a bit lacking at the moment, sorry.

On Wednesday, 3 December 2014 23:09:54 UTC+1, Aymeric Alibert wrote:

> But it does not detail what private key formats are supported (PEM, DER,
> PKCS8...). What type of encryption: RSA?

At the moment Graylog2 only supports X.509 certificates and PKCS#8 private
keys in PEM format. If there is demand for supporting other formats, we
might consider adding them, but PEM seems to be a pretty solid choice and
is widely used.

> Although, on which port will the HTTPS API be available?

The REST API will use the same port as before (default: 12900). In other
words, it's currently either HTTP or HTTPS, but not both.

Cheers,
Jochen