Hi Arie,

the '-' character needs to be escaped since it has a special meaning in the
Lucene query syntax, see
https://www.graylog2.org/resources/documentation/general/queries for
details. You also want to only have exact matches so you have to put the
query in double quotes.

The correct query would be *"cbs\-prod"* (including the surrounding quotes).

Cheers,
Jochen