Hi Mark,

Please check your Graylog server and web interface logs for more information.
If you need help with it, we will need to know the error that is logged there
when you access the nodes page, and please open a new thread for it :).

Regards,
Edmundo

--
Developer

Tel.: +49 (0)40 609 452 077
Fax.: +49 (0)40 609 452 078

TORCH GmbH - A Graylog company
Steckelhörn 11
20457 Hamburg
Germany

Commercial Reg. (Registergericht): Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 125175
Geschäftsführer: Lennart Koopmann (CEO)