Not exactly a Graylog issue, but yum update elasticsearch seems to fail
entirely. It simply never finds any updates. I never noticed until just
now. I updated the repo file to the 1.5 series, and it still found no
updates pending. Finally I just downloaded the 1.4.4 and 1.5.1 RPM's and
rpm -Uvh installed them. Maybe in future the 1.5 updates will appear in
yum? I hope I don't have to edit the repo file every time they have a minor
version number change. Perhaps yum update will only work from minor version
to minor version (1.3.1.to 1.3.2), and from 1.3 to 1.4 only works outside
of yum?