We have currently one report that stream alerts got lost during the update
and need to re-configured. So please backup your installation before, but
the update is possible without bigger manual migration steps.

On 4 June 2015 at 20:35, <d...@wildcatracing.com> wrote:

> I am currently running an OVA version 1.0 I want to upgrade to 1.1 but
> don't know if it is a drop-in upgrade. there is a warning to verify that it
> is before proceeding as it will wipe out all your data. I don't want to
> wipe any data and cannot confirm or deny that it is or is not a drop-in.
>
> Thanks

Developer

Tel.: +49 (0)40 609 452 077
Fax.: +49 (0)40 609 452 078

TORCH GmbH - A Graylog Company
Steckelhörn 11
20457 Hamburg
Germany

https://www.graylog.com <https://www.torch.sh/>

Commercial Reg. (Registergericht): Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 125175
Geschäftsführer: Lennart Koopmann (CEO)