I yum updated both of my CentOS6 graylog servers to 1.1. The primary server
where all the ES indexes reside seemed to have worked no problem. The
second one that connects to the 1st seems to work perfectly in every way,
BUT any attempt to Search results in the Oops message. I see no errors in
the logs or the System Overview. Even my Dashboard with statistics on
source message qty values works.