Alberto,

the Collector does not support wildcards in log file names yet, sorry.

This will be implemented very soon. See the corresponding issue in
GitHub for this. https://github.com/Graylog2/collector/issues/24

Regards,
        Bernd

Alberto Hontoria [Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 11:29:13AM -0700] wrote:
>Hi friends
>
>  We are trying to get iis logs by graylog collector.
>
>  We have this config
>
>  iis-access {
>    type = "file"
>    path = "E:\\Logs IIS\\W3SVC1\\?????.log"
>    poll-interval = 5s
>  }
>

>  Iis log name changes each day hour, the real format of the log is
>u_exDDMMHH.log
>
>  If we test it with the complete path of a file, it works.
>
>  But how to retrieve all logs in a directory? We have tested with
>u_ex*.log, or the directory path without sucess
>
>  Any clue?
>
>  Regards
>

>--

Developer

Tel.: +49 (0)40 609 452 077
Fax.: +49 (0)40 609 452 078

TORCH GmbH - A Graylog company
Steckelhörn 11
20457 Hamburg
Germany

Commercial Reg. (Registergericht): Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 125175
Geschäftsführer: Lennart Koopmann (CEO)