Hi Allan,

You can only upload logs to Graylog by sending them through a network
interface, but you can do that from a different computer than the one
generating the logs.

I would place the log file you want to analyse in a computer that can access
Graylog, then create a raw TCP input in Graylog (you can also use an existing
input or create another type, depending on what you want to do). Once the input
is started, you can send the log file through the network by using nc from your
command line, for example:

nc -w0 <graylog-host> 5555 < ./logfile.log

As far as I know that only works on OS X and Linux, but I guess there will be a
way of doing something similar on Windows :)

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Edmundo