Hi,

I have successfully compiled the Graylog server component (it wasn't
easy)by running maven clean install on the parent module namely
"graylog2-parent" in eclipse using m2e.
After compilation, in the m2e repository the multiple executable jars for
respective modules (10 modules) are created. I was expecting that I will
get only one executable jar(one complete Graylog jar). Do I have to bundel
all the jars to into one to get the single jar or am I missing something??.

Also the packaging type of the parent is POM which cannot be changed to jar
as "Project Aggregation" is used . So how do I get the executable jar for
Graylog after compilation??.

Do I have to bundle all the jars to into one to get the single jar or is
there any other way?.

Thanks in Advance.
Anant :-)