Howdy,

This appears to have started happening recently with newer versions of
Chrome (version 45.0.2454.85) and Firefox (version 39), but using the
Graylog Web Interface 1.1.6 with HTTPS and a valid SSL certificate/Java
KeyStore (type: JKS), when I access our Graylog web interface installation,
I get an error message like ERR_SSL_WEAK_SERVER_EPHEMERAL_DH_KEY "Server
has a weak ephemeral Diffie-Hellman public key". This doesn't happen when
using Internet Explorer 10, though.

I thought I'd read this is possibly due to recent updates in some web
browsers with more stringent SSL cipher requirements related to the Logjam
vulnerability earlier this year.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? And know of any workarounds? I
wasn't sure if this was just affecting me, or if it was worth raising a
request in the Graylog Web Interface issue tracker.

Thanks!
Russ