On 09/09/15 15:47, Drew Miranda wrote:
> I just upgraded to 1.2 rc2 so I'll check my configuration tomorrow and see if
> it is helpful to you. For what it's worth the upgrade worked and ldap login
> and group mappings worked.

Are you running ActiveDirectory or a "purer" form of LDAP? I'm also
wondering if our forest structure is causing the problem (eg our forest
is "our.domain" but I log in as "u...@nz.our.domain" and interesting
groups are in "us.our.domain"). I do  a lot with AD LDAP - all of this
can definitely work - but it routinely catches out devs thinking LDAP is
"flat" :-)

--
Cheers

Jason Haar
Corporate Information Security Manager, Trimble Navigation Ltd.
Phone: +1 408 481 8171