Dear All!!

Greetings for the day.

I am using Graylog 1.1.6, now with the latest 1.2.2 release of Graylog
which really has some awesome features we are making our minds to go for
the newer version but I have some queries as follows
1 :- I have made some changes in the source code of the existing version
which we are using, will a upgrade to 1.2.2 over-write the changes made?
2 :- Also is there any changes in the compilation process for the Graylog
1.2.2 Server component and Graylog 1.2.2 web component, as for Graylog
1.1.6 the compilation can be done using eclipse for Server component and
using Typesafe Activator for the Web component?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Anant