Hej Brendan,

did i got it right that you ask how you can direct your Exchange Logs or
any kind of Logfiles into Graylog?

Did you look into the Documentation?
http://docs.graylog.org/en/1.3/pages/sending_data.html
Maybe my GIST for 'normal' Windows can help you in this a little:
https://gist.github.com/jalogisch/5353158

As for the Webserver you mention, it would be very helpful if you give us a
hint what type of Webserver you are talking about and on what kind of OS
this is running.

regards
Jan

delasalle.sio.lavole...@gmail.com>:

> Like an input
>

> Le jeudi 21 janvier 2016 16:59:08 UTC+1, Jan Doberstein a écrit :
>>
>> Hej Brendan,
>>
>> could you please explain what you mean with "turn back".
>>
>> Did you like to get specific Logs out of Graylog into a Logfile - means
>> export Logs?
>>
>> regards
>> Jan
>> ​