Hi Eino,

Thank you for testing the alphas!

Which browser are you using with Graylog?

When you say "there are no errors", you mean appearing on the screen or also on
the logs? Would you be so kind and try to do it once again, this time with your
browser's JS console open? Please share any errors you see in the console and
also in the Graylog server logs.

Regards,

Edmundo