Hi,

there are several other log shippers, like nxlog
<https://nxlog.co/docs/nxlog-ce/nxlog-reference-manual.html>, logstash
<https://www.elastic.co/products/logstash>, or filebeat
<https://www.elastic.co/products/beats/filebeat>, which can be used to read
files on a system and send them to Graylog.

Additionally, you might be able to tweak the internal logging framework of
WebLogic to send the messages directly to Graylog using one of the existing
Log4j GELF appenders:
https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E28280_01/web.1111/e13739/config_logs.htm#WLLOG138
, https://marketplace.graylog.org/addons?tag=log4j

Cheers,