Dear All,

I recently setup a graylog2 server on ubuntu 14.04

I am testing the graylog collector and have it working, and sending logs to
the graylog server when running it from command line:

graylog-collector.bat run -f collector.conf

I can see the message in the stout in the cmd prompt, and can see the event
log messages coming into the server.

Using the same configuration file as above, I install as a service with the
following command:

graylog-collector-service.bat install GraylogCollector
graylog-collector-service.bat start GraylogCollector

However, as a service I see no events hitting the graylog server and in the
stderr in logs I receive:

2016-04-06 14:49:43 Commons Daemon procrun stderr initialized
Exception in thread "EventLogThread" Exception in thread "EventLogThread"
Exception in thread "EventLogThread" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
org.hyperic.sigar.win32.EventLog.close()V
    at org.hyperic.sigar.win32.EventLog.close(Native Method)
    at org.hyperic.sigar.win32.EventLogThread.run(EventLogThread.java:175)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: org.hyperic.sigar.win32.EventLog.close()V
    at org.hyperic.sigar.win32.EventLog.close(Native Method)
    at org.hyperic.sigar.win32.EventLogThread.run(EventLogThread.java:175)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: org.hyperic.sigar.win32.EventLog.close()V
    at org.hyperic.sigar.win32.EventLog.close(Native Method)
    at org.hyperic.sigar.win32.EventLogThread.run(EventLogThread.java:175)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I hope someone has run into this issue before and can help.

BR

Mark