Dear, I have GRaylog 1.3 and I setup a /var partition of 1.5 TB.

I define 10 indexes of 3 days each, and every index is deleted after that.

In despite of this strategy, the /var partition of Graylog server always
increases and when it reaches 95% aprox, the Graylog stop logging.

What can I do in order to maintain the /var partition size in a value that
never reaches the 90%???

Because in the firts days of my Graylog server, I had 3 indexes of 3 days
each, after that 20 indexes of 3 days, now 10 indexes of 3 days...and
always my /var partition gets nearly 100%.

Thanks a lot,

Roberto