Every time we perform graylog-ctl restart four more unassigned shards
appear:
 Elasticsearch cluster is yellow. Shards: 20 active, 0 initializing, 0
 relocating, 8 unassigned
graylog-ctl restart
 Elasticsearch cluster is yellow. Shards: 20 active, 0 initializing, 0
 relocating, 12 unassigned
Etc.

Using Graylog 2.0.2 EC2 Image on AWS.
Did not perform any additional configuration or maintenance. Is this a
symptom of something bad? How can it be fixed?

The only thing I could find on the internet about how to fix unassigned
shards is to perform this:
curl -XPUT 'localhost:9200/_settings' -d '{ "index" : {
 "number_of_replicas" : 0}}'

This helped only first time, not anymore.
Please help!