Hi,
could you put all the informations in a ticket please:
https://github.com/Graylog2/omnibus-graylog2/issues
I have to review that later.

Thanks,
Marius

On 31 May 2016 at 15:09, David Gerdeman <dave.gerde...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I had to wait for it to fail again.  It looks like it failed on May 30th.
> In the /var/log/graylog/elasticsearch folder the graylog.log.<date> files
> for May 25-29 are all about 400K.  The log file for May 30th is 2.1GB and
> the disk of the virtual appliance is at 100% utilization.  Also, the last
> index folder from before it stopped is 2.8GB in size (my indexes are set to
> roll over at 1GB).  It seems that the "translog" folder in the index shard
> folders are about 700MB each, as opposed to about 12K for the previous
>
> Looks like there are two problems: the final log before failure gets
> bloated while the transaction log for the final index fills with unindexed
> messages(?).

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/graylog2/c96656d9-ab03-4491-8066-cc10cd4b4af8%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/graylog2/c96656d9-ab03-4491-8066-cc10cd4b4af8%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Developer

Tel.: +49 (0)40 609 452 077
Fax.: +49 (0)40 609 452 078

TORCH GmbH - A Graylog Company
Poolstraße 21
20335 Hamburg
Germany

https://www.graylog.com <https://www.torch.sh/>

Commercial Reg. (Registergericht): Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 125175
Geschäftsführer: Lennart Koopmann (CEO)