Hi Dietmar,

Would you be so kind as to tell us which Graylog version and browser you use?
Additionally, do you see any errors in your browser's developer console when
the error occurs? This is how you can open the developer console in Chrome,
it's similar in other browsers:
https://developers.google.com/web/tools/chrome-devtools/

Regards,
Edmundo