I'm new to Graylog and launched the service using Docker,
docker-compose.yml file provided by the official website.

some-mongo:
  image: "mongo:3"
  volumes:
    - /graylog/data/mongo:/data/dbsome-elasticsearch:
  image: "elasticsearch:2"
  command: "elasticsearch -Des.cluster.name='graylog'"
  volumes:
    - /graylog/data/elasticsearch:/usr/share/elasticsearch/datagraylog:
  image: graylog2/server
  volumes:
    - /graylog/data/journal:/usr/share/graylog/data/journal
    - /graylog/config:/usr/share/graylog/data/config
  environment:
    GRAYLOG_PASSWORD_SECRET: somepasswordpepper
    GRAYLOG_ROOT_PASSWORD_SHA2:
8c6976e5b5410415bde908bd4dee15dfb167a9c873fc4bb8a81f6f2ab448a918
    GRAYLOG_REST_TRANSPORT_URI: http://127.0.0.1:12900

  links:
    - some-mongo:mongo
    - some-elasticsearch:elasticsearch
  ports:
    - "9000:9000"
    - "12900:12900"
    - "12201/udp:12201/udp"
    - "1514/udp:1514/udp"

But after `docker-compose up`, servername:9000 is reporting:

Error messageBad requestOriginal RequestGET
http://127.0.0.1:12900/system/sessionsStatus codeundefinedFull error
messageError: Request has been terminated Possible causes: the network is
offline, Origin is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin, the page is
being unloaded, etc.

I logged on the container, locally curling localhost:12900 then got
"{"type":"ApiError","message":"HTTP 404 Not Found"}".