Hello People,

i am trying to fetch my logs from RabbitMq queue and i have configured GELF
AMQP accordingly but somehow i am not able to recieve the messages in
RabbitMq.Version
Graylog-web-Interface v1.3.4

Values i have used to configure GELF AMQP :

HostName: ip Address of RabbitMq(XX.XX.XX.XX)
Broker Port: 5672
Broker virtual host : /
username and password : admin/admin
Prefetch count : 0
queue name : testQueue
Exchange:amq.direct
Routing key: logs
Number of Queues 1
Hearbeat timeout 0

And on RabbitMq testQueue is bind to exchange "amq.direct" and routing key:
logs

One another important point : when ever logs gets published i can see the
Network IO and i can also see 1 minute average rate : 1msg/s but when i
click on show recieved messages , i dont see any.

I would appreciate your help in figuring out the problem.

Thanks & Regards
Tajinder