Hi there

I'm trying to get my first pipeline working - without any luck

I have checked and "pipeline processor" is #1 in "Message Processors
Configuration", and consists of one pipeline, with one stage which contains
one rule. The rule is

rule "My little pony"
    when
        has_field("dont_like_cricket")
    then
        drop_message();
end

I can see on the "Pipeline overview" page that it's processing the entire
incoming feed.

What I have is a Syslog Input channel which I have the Input adding the
field "dont_like_cricket" to every incoming record (ie tagging it as
different from other Inputs). If I search graylog, I can see the records
contain the field "dont_like_cricket". But this pipeline never triggers - I
still see the records that should have been dropped.

My end-game is obviously a little more complicated, but even this doesn't
work - so 'baby steps' :-)

Any ideas? Also, I really only want this pipeline on one Input channel - do
they have to be "universal"?

Thanks!

--
Cheers