Hi,

I am trying to compile Graylog 2.0.0 source code, I have previously
compiled Graylog 1.1.6 successfully. For compiling 1.1.6 server component I
used eclipse and for the web component I used "TypeSafe Activator", but I
am not sure about how to compile the 2.0.0 version as both components are
merged into single.
I want to know what tools are required and  how to setup the compilation
environment for compiling 2.0.0. I have done an R and D on the same but
have not found any documentation for the compilation.  If any one knows
please share the method here, it would be very helpful.

Thanks in advance!!

Anant.