Dear, I'm using Graylog 1.3 with CPU x 10, RAM x 40GB and HD x 1.5 TB.

The input is about 4500 logs/second.

Today I have received this warning:

Journal utilization is too hig
Journal utilization is too high and may go over the limit soon. Please
verify that your Elasticsearch cluster is healthy and fast enough. You may
also want to review your Graylog journal settings and set a higher limit.
(Node: *ea2b7f43-cce0-4288-b344-a4e748e3c372*, journal utilization: 96.0%)

and now the journal has 12 millons of logs (in disk).

I've increased the heap size to 16 GB:

/etc/default/elasticsearch:

ES_HEAP_SIZE=16g

and I've done this:

/etc/default/graylog-server:

GRAYLOG_SERVER_JAVA_OPTS="-Xms16g -Xmx20g -XX:NewRatio=1 -XX:PermSize=256m
-XX:MaxPermSize=512m -server -XX:+ResizeTLAB -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC
-XX:+CMSConcurrentMTEnabled -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:+UseParNewGC
-XX:-OmitStackTraceInFastThrow"

How can I solve this journal problem please???

Thanks a lot,

Roberto