Hi Pete,

Here are the permissions available in 2.0:
https://github.com/Graylog2/graylog2-server/blob/2.0/graylog2-server/src/main/java/org/graylog2/shared/security/RestPermissions.java#L37-L128

Some plugins may also add additional permissions that you would need to check
in the plugin code if you want to grant them too.

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Edmundo