I did a retry with all manipulation mapping, fixed index name and recreate
index. It work perfect but I have a little issue. Any new field have
"index" : "not_analyzed" yet.
curl -X GET 'http://localhost:9200/_template?pretty'
http://pastebin.com/5hyFHkzJ
My "graylog-custom-mapping" contains "index" : "analyzed" in
"dynamic_templates"
 "dynamic_templates" : [ {
          "internal_fields" : {
            "mapping" : {
              "analyzer" : "standard",
              "index" : "analyzed",
              "type" : "string"
            },
            "match" : "gl2_*"
          }
        }, {
          "store_generic" : {
            "mapping" : {
              "analyzer" : "standard",
              "index" : "analyzed",
              "type" : "string"
            },
            "match" : "*"
          }
        } ],

I created the new extractor with field "ipt1258", but index of  "ipt1258"
is "not_analyzed"
          "ipt1258" : {
            "type" : "string",
            "index" : "not_analyzed"
          },
curl -X GET 'http://localhost:9200/graylog2_0?pretty'
http://pastebin.com/NATNvHjG

Also in graylog2_0 index "dynamic_templates" non equivalent to
"dynamic_templates" in "graylog-custom-mapping"  template. At same time
"ipt1132" is correct.
What am I doing wrong?

среда, 7 сентября 2016 г., 11:59:19 UTC+3 пользователь Jochen Schalanda