We plan some performance improvements for the next release, so if you see
too much load on the server side at the moment, this will be improved in
2.2. Maybe not relevant for 50 nodes but for 500.

On 7 September 2016 at 11:36, Werner van der Merwe <wernervdme...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Marius, that worked like a charm!
>
> No if trial works and I get my approval, we can roll that out to most of
> the Windows and RedHat farms as well.
>
> The Windows guys are hesitant to open that up as they are committed Splunk
> guys, but I think sidecar will bring a lot of weight to move over - then I
> can run all of the +- 460 Windows servers off Graylog as well.
> The ability to integrate with AD already helped a lot towards that.

> msgid/graylog2/CA%2Bq%2BS3MrXPR2V8O7A%2BTODgrtNy2QVHTgnN3xg06N%
> 2BiwkvzTH4A%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/graylog2/CA%2Bq%2BS3MrXPR2V8O7A%2BTODgrtNy2QVHTgnN3xg06N%2BiwkvzTH4A%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Developer

Tel.: +49 (0)40 609 452 077
Fax.: +49 (0)40 609 452 078

TORCH GmbH - A Graylog Company
Poolstraße 21
20335 Hamburg
Germany

https://www.graylog.com <https://www.torch.sh/>

Commercial Reg. (Registergericht): Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 125175
Geschäftsführer: Lennart Koopmann (CEO)