Hej Chris,

Ohh I was missing that bit of info from the docs.  I have it working now though
I had to briefly disable nginx so I could get the cert in standalone mode.  I'd
like to add a location to graylog's nginx config for the .well-known directory
so the renewal won't require stopping the graylog nginx instance but I'm not
sure how that'll play into graylog-ctl's management?
Personal I had used the DNS Mode with acme.sh - no need to handle the
.well-known directory.

But that should be possible - but i didn’t try it yet.

/jd