Hi Ryan,

normally, you would use individual streams in Graylog to provide a specific
view on your data: http://docs.graylog.org/en/2.1/pages/streams.html

For example this URL searches for the string "Removed Session" (the "q"
query parameter) in the stream with ID 56b10473e4b0bcb63971300a (which
contains syslog messages of a system) in a time window of 1 hour (the
"relative" query parameter):

https://graylog.example.com/streams/56b10473e4b0bcb63971300a/search?rangetype=relative&relative=3600&q="Removed+session";

Cheers,
Jochen