Hi Shah,

these aren't warnings and only hint to a working connection to MongoDB.

Cheers,
Jochen

On Monday, 19 September 2016 13:56:23 UTC+2, Shah Zaib wrote:
>
> Hi Jochen
>
> On both cases, I find the same WARN
>
> but on the Mongodb
>
> /var/log/mongodb/mongod.log
>
> I found 
>
> 2016-09-19T11:46:06.067Z I NETWORK  [initandlisten] connection accepted 
> from 2003:1b3b:fffc:11b:4252:1098:c965:6dd1:43122 #36 (1 connection now 
> open)
> 2016-09-19T11:46:06.594Z I ACCESS   [conn36] Successfully authenticated as 
> principal jenkins on graylog
> 2016-09-19T11:46:06.604Z I NETWORK  [initandlisten] connection accepted 
> from 2003:1b3b:fffc:11b:4252:1098:c965:6dd1:43124 #37 (2 connections now 
> open)
> 2016-09-19T11:46:06.610Z I NETWORK  [conn36] end connection 
> 2003:1b3b:fffc:11b:4252:1098:c965:6dd1:43122 (1 connection now open)
> 2016-09-19T11:46:06.667Z I ACCESS   [conn37] Successfully authenticated as 
> principal jenkins on graylog
> 2016-09-19T11:46:20.731Z I NETWORK  [conn37] end connection 
> 2003:1b3b:fffc:11b:4252:1098:c965:6dd1:43124 (0 connections now open)
>
>
>
> On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 4:17:13 PM UTC+5, Jochen Schalanda wrote:
>>
>> Hi Shah,
>>
>> please create a bug report for this at 
>> https://github.com/Graylog2/graylog2-server/issues/ and include these 
>> logs.
>>
>> Seems like you'd have to go the route with adding a host name to 
>> /etc/hosts for the time being.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Jochen
>>
>> On Monday, 19 September 2016 11:39:58 UTC+2, Shah Zaib wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>> Thank you Jochen *, *
>>> I upgrade the graylog and that error is gone.
>>>
>>> but now I getting these WARNs
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:47.862Z INFO  [CmdLineTool] Loaded plugin: Elastic 
>>> Beats Input 1.1.1 [org.graylog.plugins.beats.BeatsInputPlugin]
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:47.863Z INFO  [CmdLineTool] Loaded plugin: Collector 
>>> 1.1.1 [org.graylog.plugins.collector.CollectorPlugin]
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:47.864Z INFO  [CmdLineTool] Loaded plugin: Enterprise 
>>> Integration Plugin 1.1.1 
>>> [org.graylog.plugins.enterprise_integration.EnterpriseIntegrationPlugin]
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:47.864Z INFO  [CmdLineTool] Loaded plugin: 
>>> MapWidgetPlugin 1.1.1 [org.graylog.plugins.map.MapWidgetPlugin]
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:47.864Z INFO  [CmdLineTool] Loaded plugin: Pipeline 
>>> Processor Plugin 1.1.1 
>>> [org.graylog.plugins.pipelineprocessor.ProcessorPlugin]
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:47.864Z INFO  [CmdLineTool] Loaded plugin: Anonymous 
>>> Usage Statistics 2.1.1 
>>> [org.graylog.plugins.usagestatistics.UsageStatsPlugin]
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:47.949Z INFO  [CmdLineTool] Running with JVM arguments: 
>>> -Xms1g -Xmx1g -XX:NewRatio=1 -XX:+ResizeTLAB -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC 
>>> -XX:+CMSConcurrentMTEnabled -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:+UseParNewGC 
>>> -XX:-OmitStackTraceInFastThrow 
>>> -Dlog4j.configurationFile=file:///etc/graylog/server/log4j2.xml 
>>> -Djava.library.path=/usr/share/graylog-server/lib/sigar 
>>> -Dgraylog2.installation_source=deb
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:50.421Z INFO  [InputBufferImpl] Message journal is 
>>> enabled.
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:50.454Z INFO  [NodeId] Node ID: 
>>> deafa337-51cf-4c2e-bda2-272d5964e0b4
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:50.881Z INFO  [LogManager] Loading logs.
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:50.996Z WARN  [Log] Found a corrupted index file, 
>>> /var/lib/graylog-server/journal/messagejournal-0/00000000000000000000.index,
>>>  
>>> deleting and rebuilding index...
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:51.098Z INFO  [LogManager] Logs loading complete.
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:51.098Z INFO  [KafkaJournal] Initialized Kafka based 
>>> journal at /var/lib/graylog-server/journal
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:51.181Z INFO  [InputBufferImpl] Initialized 
>>> InputBufferImpl with ring size <65536> and wait strategy 
>>> <BlockingWaitStrategy>, running 2 parallel message handlers.
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:51.241Z INFO  [cluster] Cluster created with settings 
>>> {hosts=[[2003:1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017], mode=MULTIPLE, 
>>> requiredClusterType=REPLICA_SET, serverSelectionTimeout='30000 ms', 
>>> maxWaitQueueSize=5000, requiredReplicaSetName='graylogDist'}
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:51.241Z INFO  [cluster] Adding discovered server 
>>> [2003:1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017 to client view of cluster
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:51.453Z INFO  [cluster] No server chosen by 
>>> ReadPreferenceServerSelector{readPreference=primary} from cluster 
>>> description ClusterDescription{type=REPLICA_SET, connectionMode=MULTIPLE, 
>>> serverDescriptions=[ServerDescription{address=[2003:1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017,
>>>  
>>> type=UNKNOWN, state=CONNECTING}]}. Waiting for 30000 ms before timing out
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:52.126Z INFO  [connection] Opened connection 
>>> [connectionId{localValue:1, serverValue:8}] to 
>>> [2003:1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:52.131Z INFO  [cluster] Monitor thread successfully 
>>> connected to server with description 
>>> ServerDescription{address=[2003:1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017, 
>>> type=REPLICA_SET_PRIMARY, state=CONNECTED, ok=true, 
>>> version=ServerVersion{versionList=[3, 2, 9]}, minWireVersion=0, 
>>> maxWireVersion=4, maxDocumentSize=16777216, roundTripTimeNanos=2224270, 
>>> setName='graylogDist', 
>>> canonicalAddress=[2003:1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017, 
>>> hosts=[[2003:1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017], passives=[], 
>>> arbiters=[], primary='[2003:1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017', 
>>> tagSet=TagSet{[]}, electionId=7fffffff0000000000000001, setVersion=1}
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:52.160Z WARN  [event] Exception thrown raising server 
>>> description changed event to listener 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster$DefaultServerStateListener@5f8c555d
>>> java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: 
>>> "1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017"
>>> at 
>>> java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
>>>  
>>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:580) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at com.mongodb.ServerAddress.sameHost(ServerAddress.java:226) 
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster.handleReplicaSetMemberChanged(MultiServerCluster.java:217)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster.onChange(MultiServerCluster.java:164)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster.access$100(MultiServerCluster.java:46)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster$DefaultServerStateListener.serverDescriptionChanged(MultiServerCluster.java:125)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.event.ServerEventMulticaster.serverDescriptionChanged(ServerEventMulticaster.java:92)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.DefaultServer$DefaultServerStateListener.stateChanged(DefaultServer.java:196)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.DefaultServerMonitor$ServerMonitorRunnable.sendStateChangedEvent(DefaultServerMonitor.java:197)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.DefaultServerMonitor$ServerMonitorRunnable.run(DefaultServerMonitor.java:152)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_101]
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:52.665Z WARN  [event] Exception thrown raising server 
>>> description changed event to listener 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster$DefaultServerStateListener@5f8c555d
>>> java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: 
>>> "1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017"
>>> at 
>>> java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
>>>  
>>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:580) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at com.mongodb.ServerAddress.sameHost(ServerAddress.java:226) 
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster.handleReplicaSetMemberChanged(MultiServerCluster.java:217)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster.onChange(MultiServerCluster.java:164)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster.access$100(MultiServerCluster.java:46)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster$DefaultServerStateListener.serverDescriptionChanged(MultiServerCluster.java:125)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.event.ServerEventMulticaster.serverDescriptionChanged(ServerEventMulticaster.java:92)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.DefaultServer$DefaultServerStateListener.stateChanged(DefaultServer.java:196)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.DefaultServerMonitor$ServerMonitorRunnable.sendStateChangedEvent(DefaultServerMonitor.java:197)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.DefaultServerMonitor$ServerMonitorRunnable.run(DefaultServerMonitor.java:152)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_101]
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:53.177Z WARN  [event] Exception thrown raising server 
>>> description changed event to listener 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster$DefaultServerStateListener@5f8c555d
>>> java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: 
>>> "1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017"
>>> at 
>>> java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
>>>  
>>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:580) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at com.mongodb.ServerAddress.sameHost(ServerAddress.java:226) 
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster.handleReplicaSetMemberChanged(MultiServerCluster.java:217)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster.onChange(MultiServerCluster.java:164)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster.access$100(MultiServerCluster.java:46)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster$DefaultServerStateListener.serverDescriptionChanged(MultiServerCluster.java:125)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.event.ServerEventMulticaster.serverDescriptionChanged(ServerEventMulticaster.java:92)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.DefaultServer$DefaultServerStateListener.stateChanged(DefaultServer.java:196)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.DefaultServerMonitor$ServerMonitorRunnable.sendStateChangedEvent(DefaultServerMonitor.java:197)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.DefaultServerMonitor$ServerMonitorRunnable.run(DefaultServerMonitor.java:152)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) 
>>> [?:1.8.0_101]2016-09-19T09:26:47.862Z INFO  [CmdLineTool] Loaded plugin: 
>>> Elastic Beats Input 1.1.1 [org.graylog.plugins.beats.BeatsInputPlugin]
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:47.863Z INFO  [CmdLineTool] Loaded plugin: Collector 
>>> 1.1.1 [org.graylog.plugins.collector.CollectorPlugin]
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:47.864Z INFO  [CmdLineTool] Loaded plugin: Enterprise 
>>> Integration Plugin 1.1.1 
>>> [org.graylog.plugins.enterprise_integration.EnterpriseIntegrationPlugin]
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:47.864Z INFO  [CmdLineTool] Loaded plugin: 
>>> MapWidgetPlugin 1.1.1 [org.graylog.plugins.map.MapWidgetPlugin]
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:47.864Z INFO  [CmdLineTool] Loaded plugin: Pipeline 
>>> Processor Plugin 1.1.1 
>>> [org.graylog.plugins.pipelineprocessor.ProcessorPlugin]
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:47.864Z INFO  [CmdLineTool] Loaded plugin: Anonymous 
>>> Usage Statistics 2.1.1 
>>> [org.graylog.plugins.usagestatistics.UsageStatsPlugin]
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:47.949Z INFO  [CmdLineTool] Running with JVM arguments: 
>>> -Xms1g -Xmx1g -XX:NewRatio=1 -XX:+ResizeTLAB -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC 
>>> -XX:+CMSConcurrentMTEnabled -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:+UseParNewGC 
>>> -XX:-OmitStackTraceInFastThrow 
>>> -Dlog4j.configurationFile=file:///etc/graylog/server/log4j2.xml 
>>> -Djava.library.path=/usr/share/graylog-server/lib/sigar 
>>> -Dgraylog2.installation_source=deb
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:50.421Z INFO  [InputBufferImpl] Message journal is 
>>> enabled.
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:50.454Z INFO  [NodeId] Node ID: 
>>> deafa337-51cf-4c2e-bda2-272d5964e0b4
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:50.881Z INFO  [LogManager] Loading logs.
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:50.996Z WARN  [Log] Found a corrupted index file, 
>>> /var/lib/graylog-server/journal/messagejournal-0/00000000000000000000.index,
>>>  
>>> deleting and rebuilding index...
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:51.098Z INFO  [LogManager] Logs loading complete.
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:51.098Z INFO  [KafkaJournal] Initialized Kafka based 
>>> journal at /var/lib/graylog-server/journal
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:51.181Z INFO  [InputBufferImpl] Initialized 
>>> InputBufferImpl with ring size <65536> and wait strategy 
>>> <BlockingWaitStrategy>, running 2 parallel message handlers.
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:51.241Z INFO  [cluster] Cluster created with settings 
>>> {hosts=[[2003:1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017], mode=MULTIPLE, 
>>> requiredClusterType=REPLICA_SET, serverSelectionTimeout='30000 ms', 
>>> maxWaitQueueSize=5000, requiredReplicaSetName='graylogDist'}
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:51.241Z INFO  [cluster] Adding discovered server 
>>> [2003:1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017 to client view of cluster
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:51.453Z INFO  [cluster] No server chosen by 
>>> ReadPreferenceServerSelector{readPreference=primary} from cluster 
>>> description ClusterDescription{type=REPLICA_SET, connectionMode=MULTIPLE, 
>>> serverDescriptions=[ServerDescription{address=[2003:1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017,
>>>  
>>> type=UNKNOWN, state=CONNECTING}]}. Waiting for 30000 ms before timing out
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:52.126Z INFO  [connection] Opened connection 
>>> [connectionId{localValue:1, serverValue:8}] to 
>>> [2003:1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:52.131Z INFO  [cluster] Monitor thread successfully 
>>> connected to server with description 
>>> ServerDescription{address=[2003:1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017, 
>>> type=REPLICA_SET_PRIMARY, state=CONNECTED, ok=true, 
>>> version=ServerVersion{versionList=[3, 2, 9]}, minWireVersion=0, 
>>> maxWireVersion=4, maxDocumentSize=16777216, roundTripTimeNanos=2224270, 
>>> setName='graylogDist', 
>>> canonicalAddress=[2003:1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017, 
>>> hosts=[[2003:1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017], passives=[], 
>>> arbiters=[], primary='[2003:1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017', 
>>> tagSet=TagSet{[]}, electionId=7fffffff0000000000000001, setVersion=1}
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:52.160Z WARN  [event] Exception thrown raising server 
>>> description changed event to listener 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster$DefaultServerStateListener@5f8c555d
>>> java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: 
>>> "1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017"
>>> at 
>>> java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
>>>  
>>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:580) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at com.mongodb.ServerAddress.sameHost(ServerAddress.java:226) 
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster.handleReplicaSetMemberChanged(MultiServerCluster.java:217)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster.onChange(MultiServerCluster.java:164)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster.access$100(MultiServerCluster.java:46)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster$DefaultServerStateListener.serverDescriptionChanged(MultiServerCluster.java:125)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.event.ServerEventMulticaster.serverDescriptionChanged(ServerEventMulticaster.java:92)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.DefaultServer$DefaultServerStateListener.stateChanged(DefaultServer.java:196)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.DefaultServerMonitor$ServerMonitorRunnable.sendStateChangedEvent(DefaultServerMonitor.java:197)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.DefaultServerMonitor$ServerMonitorRunnable.run(DefaultServerMonitor.java:152)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_101]
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:52.665Z WARN  [event] Exception thrown raising server 
>>> description changed event to listener 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster$DefaultServerStateListener@5f8c555d
>>> java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: 
>>> "1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017"
>>> at 
>>> java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
>>>  
>>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:580) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at com.mongodb.ServerAddress.sameHost(ServerAddress.java:226) 
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster.handleReplicaSetMemberChanged(MultiServerCluster.java:217)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster.onChange(MultiServerCluster.java:164)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster.access$100(MultiServerCluster.java:46)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster$DefaultServerStateListener.serverDescriptionChanged(MultiServerCluster.java:125)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.event.ServerEventMulticaster.serverDescriptionChanged(ServerEventMulticaster.java:92)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.DefaultServer$DefaultServerStateListener.stateChanged(DefaultServer.java:196)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.DefaultServerMonitor$ServerMonitorRunnable.sendStateChangedEvent(DefaultServerMonitor.java:197)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.DefaultServerMonitor$ServerMonitorRunnable.run(DefaultServerMonitor.java:152)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_101]
>>> 2016-09-19T09:26:53.177Z WARN  [event] Exception thrown raising server 
>>> description changed event to listener 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster$DefaultServerStateListener@5f8c555d
>>> java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: 
>>> "1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017"
>>> at 
>>> java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
>>>  
>>> ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:580) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:615) ~[?:1.8.0_101]
>>> at com.mongodb.ServerAddress.sameHost(ServerAddress.java:226) 
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster.handleReplicaSetMemberChanged(MultiServerCluster.java:217)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster.onChange(MultiServerCluster.java:164)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster.access$100(MultiServerCluster.java:46)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.MultiServerCluster$DefaultServerStateListener.serverDescriptionChanged(MultiServerCluster.java:125)
>>>  
>>> ~[graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.event.ServerEventMulticaster.serverDescriptionChanged(ServerEventMulticaster.java:92)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.DefaultServer$DefaultServerStateListener.stateChanged(DefaultServer.java:196)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.DefaultServerMonitor$ServerMonitorRunnable.sendStateChangedEvent(DefaultServerMonitor.java:197)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at 
>>> com.mongodb.connection.DefaultServerMonitor$ServerMonitorRunnable.run(DefaultServerMonitor.java:152)
>>>  
>>> [graylog.jar:?]
>>> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_101]
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Monday, September 19, 2016 at 1:27:10 PM UTC+5, Jochen Schalanda 
>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> Hi Shah,
>>>>
>>>> unfortunately this seems to be bug in the MongoDB Java driver which 
>>>> Graylog is using under the hood (see 
>>>> https://jira.mongodb.org/browse/JAVA-2220) but which has been fixed in 
>>>> a more recent version of the driver (see 
>>>> https://jira.mongodb.org/browse/JAVA-2245). Graylog 2.1.x is using the 
>>>> latest version of the MongoDB Java driver, so you can fix your issue by 
>>>> upgrading to the latest stable version of Graylog.
>>>>
>>>> If you, for some reasons, are unable to upgrade to Graylog 2.1.1, you 
>>>> could add the IPv6 address of the MongoDB server (
>>>> 2003:1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e) to the /etc/hosts file of 
>>>> your machine and use that host name in the Graylog configuration file.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Cheers,
>>>> Jochen
>>>>
>>>> On Monday, 19 September 2016 07:52:58 UTC+2, Shah Zaib wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> hi everyone,
>>>>>
>>>>> i am fincing the issue in connection string of mongo db with the 
>>>>> graylog server
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> this is my 
>>>>>
>>>>> /etc/graylog/server/server.conf
>>>>>
>>>>> mongodb_uri = 
>>>>> mongodb://username:password@[2003:1b3b:fffc:0103:7156:a7ec:85ad:e85e]:27017/graylog?replicaSet=graylogDist
>>>>>
>>>>> and this is the log file 
>>>>>
>>>>> /var/log/graylog-server/server.log
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:23.139Z INFO  [InputBufferImpl] Message journal is 
>>>>> enabled.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:23.381Z INFO  [LogManager] Loading logs.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:24.526Z INFO  [LogManager] Logs loading complete.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:24.526Z INFO  [KafkaJournal] Initialized Kafka based 
>>>>> journal at /var/lib/graylog-server/journal
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:24.567Z INFO  [InputBufferImpl] Initialized 
>>>>> InputBufferImpl with ring size <65536> and wait strategy 
>>>>> <BlockingWaitStrategy>, running 2 parallel message handlers.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:24.583Z ERROR [MongoConnectionProvider] Error 
>>>>> connecting to MongoDB: host and port should be specified in host:port 
>>>>> format
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:24.841Z INFO  [NodeId] Node ID: 
>>>>> 4a25680f-b5d1-446e-bf35-97d673954b3b
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:25.459Z INFO  [node] 
>>>>> [graylog-4a25680f-b5d1-446e-bf35-97d673954b3b] version[2.3.2], 
>>>>> pid[10797], 
>>>>> build[b9e4a6a/2016-04-21T16:03:47Z]
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:25.459Z INFO  [node] 
>>>>> [graylog-4a25680f-b5d1-446e-bf35-97d673954b3b] initializing ...
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:25.464Z INFO  [plugins] 
>>>>> [graylog-4a25680f-b5d1-446e-bf35-97d673954b3b] modules [], plugins 
>>>>> [graylog-monitor], sites []
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:43.287Z INFO  [CmdLineTool] Loaded plugin: Collector 
>>>>> 1.0.3 [org.graylog.plugins.collector.CollectorPlugin]
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:43.288Z INFO  [CmdLineTool] Loaded plugin: Enterprise 
>>>>> Integration Plugin 1.0.3 
>>>>> [org.graylog.plugins.enterprise_integration.EnterpriseIntegrationPlugin]
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:43.288Z INFO  [CmdLineTool] Loaded plugin: 
>>>>> MapWidgetPlugin 1.0.3 [org.graylog.plugins.map.MapWidgetPlugin]
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:43.288Z INFO  [CmdLineTool] Loaded plugin: Pipeline 
>>>>> Processor Plugin 1.0.0-beta.5 
>>>>> [org.graylog.plugins.pipelineprocessor.ProcessorPlugin]
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:43.289Z INFO  [CmdLineTool] Loaded plugin: Anonymous 
>>>>> Usage Statistics 2.0.3 
>>>>> [org.graylog.plugins.usagestatistics.UsageStatsPlugin]
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:43.382Z INFO  [CmdLineTool] Running with JVM 
>>>>> arguments: -Xms1g -Xmx1g -XX:NewRatio=1 -XX:+ResizeTLAB 
>>>>> -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSConcurrentMTEnabled 
>>>>> -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:+UseParNewGC 
>>>>> -XX:-OmitStackTraceInFastThrow 
>>>>> -Dlog4j.configurationFile=file:///etc/graylog/server/log4j2.xml 
>>>>> -Djava.library.path=/usr/share/graylog-server/lib/sigar 
>>>>> -Dgraylog2.installation_source=deb
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:45.739Z INFO  [InputBufferImpl] Message journal is 
>>>>> enabled.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:46.135Z INFO  [LogManager] Loading logs.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:46.227Z INFO  [LogManager] Logs loading complete.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:46.227Z INFO  [KafkaJournal] Initialized Kafka based 
>>>>> journal at /var/lib/graylog-server/journal
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:46.242Z INFO  [InputBufferImpl] Initialized 
>>>>> InputBufferImpl with ring size <65536> and wait strategy 
>>>>> <BlockingWaitStrategy>, running 2 parallel message handlers.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:46.279Z ERROR [MongoConnectionProvider] Error 
>>>>> connecting to MongoDB: host and port should be specified in host:port 
>>>>> format
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:46.437Z INFO  [NodeId] Node ID: 
>>>>> 4a25680f-b5d1-446e-bf35-97d673954b3b
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:47.254Z INFO  [node] 
>>>>> [graylog-4a25680f-b5d1-446e-bf35-97d673954b3b] version[2.3.2], 
>>>>> pid[10845], 
>>>>> build[b9e4a6a/2016-04-21T16:03:47Z]
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:47.255Z INFO  [node] 
>>>>> [graylog-4a25680f-b5d1-446e-bf35-97d673954b3b] initializing ...
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:47.260Z INFO  [plugins] 
>>>>> [graylog-4a25680f-b5d1-446e-bf35-97d673954b3b] modules [], plugins 
>>>>> [graylog-monitor], sites []
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:49.471Z INFO  [node] 
>>>>> [graylog-4a25680f-b5d1-446e-bf35-97d673954b3b] initialized
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:49.546Z INFO  [Version] HV000001: Hibernate Validator 
>>>>> 5.2.4.Final
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:49.680Z INFO  [ProcessBuffer] Initialized 
>>>>> ProcessBuffer with ring size <65536> and wait strategy 
>>>>> <BlockingWaitStrategy>.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:49.685Z INFO  [OutputBuffer] Initialized OutputBuffer 
>>>>> with ring size <65536> and wait strategy <BlockingWaitStrategy>.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:49.726Z INFO  [ProcessBuffer] Initialized 
>>>>> ProcessBuffer with ring size <65536> and wait strategy 
>>>>> <BlockingWaitStrategy>.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:49.742Z INFO  [ProcessBuffer] Initialized 
>>>>> ProcessBuffer with ring size <65536> and wait strategy 
>>>>> <BlockingWaitStrategy>.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:49.744Z INFO  [ProcessBuffer] Initialized 
>>>>> ProcessBuffer with ring size <65536> and wait strategy 
>>>>> <BlockingWaitStrategy>.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:49.746Z INFO  [ProcessBuffer] Initialized 
>>>>> ProcessBuffer with ring size <65536> and wait strategy 
>>>>> <BlockingWaitStrategy>.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:49.786Z INFO  [ProcessBuffer] Initialized 
>>>>> ProcessBuffer with ring size <65536> and wait strategy 
>>>>> <BlockingWaitStrategy>.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:49.790Z INFO  [ProcessBuffer] Initialized 
>>>>> ProcessBuffer with ring size <65536> and wait strategy 
>>>>> <BlockingWaitStrategy>.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:49.794Z INFO  [ProcessBuffer] Initialized 
>>>>> ProcessBuffer with ring size <65536> and wait strategy 
>>>>> <BlockingWaitStrategy>.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:49.848Z INFO  [ProcessBuffer] Initialized 
>>>>> ProcessBuffer with ring size <65536> and wait strategy 
>>>>> <BlockingWaitStrategy>.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:49.989Z INFO  [ProcessBuffer] Initialized 
>>>>> ProcessBuffer with ring size <65536> and wait strategy 
>>>>> <BlockingWaitStrategy>.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.117Z INFO  [ProcessBuffer] Initialized 
>>>>> ProcessBuffer with ring size <65536> and wait strategy 
>>>>> <BlockingWaitStrategy>.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.122Z INFO  [ProcessBuffer] Initialized 
>>>>> ProcessBuffer with ring size <65536> and wait strategy 
>>>>> <BlockingWaitStrategy>.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.155Z INFO  [ProcessBuffer] Initialized 
>>>>> ProcessBuffer with ring size <65536> and wait strategy 
>>>>> <BlockingWaitStrategy>.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.156Z INFO  [RulesEngineProvider] No static rules 
>>>>> file loaded.
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.164Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.164Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.164Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.164Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.164Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.164Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.165Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.165Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.165Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.165Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.165Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.165Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.165Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.166Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.166Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.166Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.166Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.166Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.166Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.166Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.167Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.167Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.167Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.167Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.167Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.167Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.167Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.168Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.168Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.168Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.168Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> java.lang.NullPointerException
>>>>> 2016-09-19T05:34:52.168Z ERROR [CmdLineTool] Guice error (more detail 
>>>>> on log level debug): Error injecting constructor, 
>>>>> com.mongodb.MongoException: host and port should be specified in 
>>>>> host:port 
>>>>> format
>>>>>
>>>>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Graylog Users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to graylog2+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/graylog2/bf5a776f-cdf1-4545-af35-72e06d946a93%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to