Hi Kunal,

we can't help you without more details about what you did, what you
expected it to do, and what it actually did.

If you think that there are steps missing in the documentation, feel free
to open an issue at https://github.com/Graylog2/documentation/issues.

And last but not least, there is professional support for Graylog if you
need help: https://www.graylog.org/professional-support

Cheers,
Jochen