Hi Tony,

your last post is missing the important part: Are the stream rules
evaluated with logical AND (all rules have to match) or logical OR (only
one rule has to match).

Additionally, your second rule, "message field must match exactly WARN" is
wrong, as the message field clearly does not only contain the word "WARN".
You can either use a regular expression to match the message field or
extract that word into a separate field.

Cheers,
Jochen