Thank you for your reply Jochen, but it isn't working yet.

As you said, i changed my web_endpoint_uri and nothing happened. I've tried
every possible configuration i found and nothing works. I simply can't find
whats wrong with the server. Yesterday i found out that the elasticsearch
server wasn't working as expected, and then i fixed it, but my problem
persists. I don't even know what to search for in my log file.