Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening/Night,

I'm probably missing or misunderstanding something or missing some
documentation that says this is not supported but here goes...

When I configure multiple outputs in my Beats Collector Sidecar
configuration in the web interface only one seems to make it to the
filebeats.xml configuration file. Each prospector below is configured to
forward to a different beats output. I've tried using one collector
configuration for both files and separating the configurations into to 2
collector configurations but it seams that both prospectors always makes it
to the yml by only one output.

filebeat:
  prospectors:
  - document_type: log
    fields:
      gl2_source_collector: f48c9289-cc7c-4f40-84b8-38ba2d30b04c
    ignore_older: 0
    input_type: log
    paths:
    - /dev/shm/varnishncsa.log
    scan_frequency: 10s
    tail_files: true
  - document_type: log
    fields:
      gl2_source_collector: f48c9289-cc7c-4f40-84b8-38ba2d30b04c
    ignore_older: 0
    input_type: log
    paths:
    - /var/log/nginx/*.log