Hi Kenneth,

No, I mean index: http://docs.graylog.org/en/2.1/pages/index_model.html

On Thursday, 22 September 2016 21:32:49 UTC+2, Kenneth Gyan wrote:

> Also how can i check the retention for the index/input level?

You can check and change the configuration in the Graylog web interface on
the System -> Indices page.

On Thursday, 22 September 2016 21:32:49 UTC+2, Kenneth Gyan wrote:

> I have tried going to the input and but I haven't really made note if the
> messages are the same because I when i go to the input and the message is
> there, then it should be in the stream if the condition for the stream is
> met right? which in my case the condition is been met.

What exactly is the stream rule and how do the messages look like? Without
that information, everything is just wild guessing.

Cheers,
Jochen