​Hello

Graylog 2.1 is successfully installed and working flawlessly thanks to you
guys
im done with installation part and im able to received mysql slow log
successfully
im using grok pattern for parsing the data

i want to create conditional grok filter for table name in mysql data
i search on different sites for it but all solution which available is for
LOGSTASH and it is not running on graylog server
can u guide me with my requirement or suggest me different approach ?

Follwing is the sample log
# Time: 2016-09-25T21:36:23.964093+05:30 # User@Host: analytics[analytics]
@
​IP​
Id: 13394907 # Schema: justbuylive Last_errno: 0 Killed: 0 # Query_time:
1.042817 Lock_time: 0.000129 Rows_sent: 393069 Rows_examined: 393069
Rows_affected: 0 # Bytes_sent: 77760957 SET timestamp=1474819583;
select * from justdat.`*daily_order_sales*`; ​ similar with this example

​insert into justdat.brands_order_sales

it shall match pattern and filter table name

It would be great if you guys help me with it ​