Hi David,

On Thursday, 13 October 2016 14:30:22 UTC+2, David Gerdeman wrote:
> Is there a way to change the query used to generate a chart after it is
> created?  For example, if I want to change the source, or add to fields to
> a chart, can that be done without having to create a new chart, or combine
> multiple charts?

That's currently not possible. You'll have to recreate the dashboard widget.

Failing that, it used to be possible to get kibana to *mostly* work with
> graylog.  I am running the latest version of graylog (2.1) and have tried
> Kibana 4.6.1 (which doesnt support graylog's version of elasticsearch), and
> Kibana 4.1.0 (which doesnt seem to want to talk to graylog on port 9200 or
> 9300).

I don't see why Kibana 4.x wouldn't work with Elasticsearch 2.x, which is
being used by Graylog 2.x.

Can you be more specific about the problems you've encountered?