Hi Evgueni,

On Friday, 14 October 2016 22:32:58 UTC+2, Evgueni Gordienko wrote:

> I enabled tls and the file graylog complains about is there and hase 0777
> permissions set but still I get:

Access permissions of 0777 (readable, writable, and executable for
everyone) are a bit too permissive.

The private key and certificate files must simply be readable and the
directories must be usable (i. e. readable and executable) by the system
user running Graylog (e. g. "graylog" in most cases).

You can check this by running namei -l
/etc/graylog/secrets/pkcs8-encrypted.pem.

On Sunday, 16 October 2016 17:16:44 UTC+2, Evgueni Gordienko wrote:

> But even after that it looks like I'm having same issue as in
>
> https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/graylog2/read$20key|sort:relevance/graylog2/V4eqM5ah_ik/wDmRW7JFBQAJ

Which issue is this, specifically?

Cheers,
Jochen