server_url: https://graylog.domain.com/api/
update_interval: 10
tls_skip_verify: false
send_status: true
list_log_files:
node_id: hostname
collector_id: file:C:\Program Files\graylog\collector-sidecar\collector-id
log_path: C:\Program Files\graylog\collector-sidecar
log_rotation_time: 86400
log_max_age: 604800
tags: [winsec]
backends:
    - name: nxlog
      enabled: false
      binary_path: C:\Program Files (x86)\nxlog\nxlog.exe
      configuration_path: C:\Program Files\graylog\collector-sidecar\
generated\nxlog.conf
    - name: winlogbeat
      enabled: true
      binary_path: C:\Program Files\graylog\collector-sidecar\winlogbeat.exe
      configuration_path: C:\Program Files\graylog\collector-sidecar\
generated\winlogbeat.yml
    - name: filebeat
      enabled: false
      binary_path: C:\Program Files\graylog\collector-sidecar\filebeat.exe
      configuration_path: C:\Program Files\graylog\collector-sidecar\
generated\filebeat.yml

I'm on graylog 2.1.1 and I'm using the collector sidecar 0.1.0-alpha.2
downloaded from github

Here's my collector_sidecar.yml and the error log generated below. I'm not
doing anything particularly out of the ordinary, I'm just trying to get
winlogbeat to collect Security Events and send them back. The
winlogbeat.yml file in question is definitely there, because it is being
generated by the collector sidecar and placed in the generated directory. I
created the configuration in the web interface for a Beats input and
output, and have defined the configuration tag "winsec".

Files\graylog\collector-sidecar\generated\winlogbeat.yml": open "C:\Program
Files\graylog\collector-sidecar\generated\winlogbeat.yml": The filename,
directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.. Exiting.