Hi All,
Is it possible to do date comparisons in the pipeline rules "then" section?
I see we can do comparisons in the "WHEN" section. I can't seem to find a
way to do date diffing though. Also, arithmetic doesn't seem to work
either. Any ideas?

The reason I'm interested in doing this is writing rules to trigger alerts
when two datetime values in the message are different by more than 5
minutes. For example, the windows event log writes an event every time its
system time changes, almost always because of Active Directory [server]
time sync. It has a filed for old and new times. Differences of greater
than 300 seconds are super important to catch due to issues they can cause.
Currently i've had to export the messages in CSV and use excel to compute
this.

Thanks!