Hi,
did you install the Elasticsearch hosts by hand or also with the OVA?
If they are manually installed you also need to take care of the
Graylog installation manually.
Otherwise multi VM setups are described here:
http://docs.graylog.org/en/2.1/pages/configuration/graylog_ctl.html#multi-vm-setup

Cheers,
Marius

On 1 December 2016 at 13:59, Aitor Mendoza <aitor.mend...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any help?
>
> El miércoles, 30 de noviembre de 2016, 14:46:03 (UTC+1), Aitor Mendoza
> escribió:
>>
>> Hi everyone. I have already mount a graylog-server with the OVA + 2x
>> elasticsearch nodes. So I want to remove or disable the elasticsearch from
>> the graylog-server OVA to only work with the two nodes that I have deployed.
>>
>> The elasticsearch cluster is working, but I dont know how to proceed to do
>> that.
>>
>> PS: How can I configure the time or size limit to save logs in the
>> elasticsearch nodes?
>>
>> Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad english.
>
> --

Developer

Tel.: +49 (0)40 609 452 077
Fax.: +49 (0)40 609 452 078

TORCH GmbH - A Graylog Company
Poolstraße 21
20335 Hamburg
Germany

https://www.graylog.com

Commercial Reg. (Registergericht): Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 125175
Geschäftsführer: Lennart Koopmann (CEO)