Hi Al,

the "timestamp" field has to be a Date object and not a string.
Additionally, the first parameter of your set_field() call seems odd
("$timestamp" instead of "timestamp").

This rule might work, although I haven't tested it:

rule "WO-CS-RAS"
when

contains(to_string($message.file),"centralserver\\ras-server\\log\\ras_cs_")
then
    set_field("WO_Log_Source","RAS-CS");
    let matches = grok(pattern: "%{WO_CS_RAS_CS_MESSAGE}", value:
to_string($message.message));
    set_fields(matches);
    let date = parse_date(to_string($message.WO_Timestamp), "YYYY-MM-dd
HH:mm:ss,sss");
    set_field("timestamp", date);
    route_to_stream("WideOrbit Logs");
end