We're excited to announce that we will be moving to a new forum! Starting
today, you will be able to sign up for the Graylog Forum
<https://community.graylog.org/>, which we will begin to use on February
21st. This means you can continue to post your questions here up until
February 21st, then our Google Groups mailing list will be set to
read-only. The reasoning behind the move was due to the fact that the
Google Groups UI is far less than optimal. In particular, searching through
and finding information was tedious. With our new forum, we want this
community to not only offer fast help in case of any questions but also for
content to be easily searchable and consumable.

Please read our full announcement here
<https://community.graylog.org/t/welcome-to-the-graylog-forum/39>! We hope
you enjoy the new forum and we will do our best to make this transition as
smooth as possible!

Thank you!
The Graylog Team