Hi Team,

I Have created a stream  and enabled the filter based on our requirements.
but every time  it is showing  the duplicate multiple messages in stream.

For example 'Exception ManagedBean' is not really an exception. ( issue of
showing the update Error Messages multiple times)

Please find attached document.

Note: Duplicate message are generated by Timestamp. can you provide the
solution for to avoid the duplicate messages Through  graylog  GUI
Interface  or other solution.

Thanking you,

Best Regards
Rajesh kumar.